CAMPERS ARE LOOKING FOR CAMPGROUNDS
JUST LIKE YOURS ONLINE
Is your campground easy to find?
In this workbook we will cover industry best practices to get your campground found online.
It was a busy season for many campgrounds in 2020 and 2021, learn how to engage those campers and keep them coming back year after year.
Everything you need to get your campground found online.
- Understand why it is critical to create business profiles on Facebook and Instagram.
- Tips on what to post on your social media accounts to gain more followers and keep campers interested.
- Learn how to take control of your listings on Google, Yelp, and other sites.
- The best ways to respond to negative reviews.
- What to say in emails to former campers and how to keep them coming back to your campground year after year.
Finally, but by no means least…
- Best practices for your website’s design.
- A step-by-step checklist of the information campers are looking for on your website.
Almost everyone shops online these days, and this trend continues when it comes to finding the perfect campground.
64% of households go camping at least three times per year, with over half of them being millennials.
Campers are looking for new campgrounds online. But before they commit to spending their coveted holiday at a specific site, they need to know more about the campground.
Does your website have the information campers are looking for? Do you even KNOW what campers are looking for?
Are you sending out booking reminder emails that include your current policies and campground rules?
Creating interesting Facebook and Instagram posts is one of the best ways to connect with campers throughout the year. But do you know what types of posts are best?
If you want to improve your campers’ experience even before they get to your campground download this guide.